Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 TN Post Office Jobs of Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies is out at dopchennai.in | tamilnadupost.nic.in along with notification & Application Form.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle is going to recruit skilled professionals for empty posts i.e. Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) and other more posts. To start Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 process, notification will be uploaded at the official website. Job hunters who have the willingness to work with the Postal Department of India and preferring location for job Tamil Nadu can utilize this chance before running out of due date.
Download Tamilnadu Postal Notification PDF in order to make sure that you are matching the bio-data as displaying in job notice. Check out age limit, education qualification, salary, how to fill application form and method of selection. Job hunters will have to use TN Postal Circle Jobs 2017 Apply Online link for submitting online registration. Job hunters are advised to stay connected with this website in order get all fresh updates to be done by the authorized persons.
Board has also uploaded Employment News so that each & every jobless fellow will get job details. Due to a huge number of empty posts, the board is expecting to get a good response from career passionate contenders. Definitely, a registration form will be submitted in bulk figure as nominees want to become a government employee in the reputed organization. No forms will be accepted through offline. Use official website www.dopchennai.in, to apply online before the due date. Please make registration as quickly as possible.
Check: Post Office Recruitment 2017
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Refer Notification|
|Location for Posting||Tamilnadu|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|TN Post Office Exam Dates 2017||May/June 2017|
|TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 Availability Expected Date||15 days before exam|
|Official Website||www.dopchennai.in or www.tamilnadupost.nic.in|
Tamilnadu Post Office Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Nominees age neither below 18 years nor exceeded 27 years as on cut off date. Category wise relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per the government norms.
- OBC Category – 03 years
- SC/ST Category – 05 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH+OBC Category – 10+03 years
- PH+SC/ST Category – 10+05 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
- Ex-SM (OBC) – 06 years
- Ex-SM (SC/ST) – 08 years
Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs 2017 Education Qualification: Post wise qualification requirement is different so kindly read out qualification column carefully before registering.
- 10th Class
- 12th Class
- Graduate Degree(in any discipline)
- Post Graduate Degree(in any discipline)
Registration/Exam Fee Details:
- General & OBC Category: Rs.500/-(Expected)
- Reserved Category: No fee
Offered Salary: Selected contestant will get Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/- as per month salary.
Exams to be held for selection:
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Guidelines to Fill DOP Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Open the primary web portal.
- Click on displaying button or link of Apply Online.
- Now, start form filling process.
- Enter personal details, qualification details in empty text boxes.
- Photocopies, signature and other necessary documents scanned copies is to be submitted.
- Make an online payment or enter the challan details and press SUBMIT button.
- Wait while submitting form(Do not refresh or press back button).
- Save computer generated unique ID/Reference number and application form for future use.
Most Important Dates:
- Online registration starting date: March/April
- Last date to fill form: to be notified soon
You can bookmark this page by pressing CTRl + D. It will help you to get all fresh updates about Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 at the same time when uploads by the organization.